mardi 10 juin 2014

Video - Current Night Time Skincare Routine!

Hi Everyone!


     When you're not in your twenties anymore, you have to give more love to your skin, day and night. With a skin moving around dehydration, normal/combo/oily and sensitivity (yeah, sometimes, it doesn't know what it wants!!), i managed somehow for the past months to find products that work for my face.

     Today, i've decided to reveal all my secrets and tell you what i used currently for my night time routine.

  So, let's have a look at the video and don't forget to check out the different items listed down below the video. As always, you can find this video on my Youtube channel:


 www.youtube.com/user/moviesbyrevin


VIDEO - CURRENT NIGHT TIME SKINCARE ROUTINE!



Products currently used:
    Thank you for following me here on my Blog and on my channel. I'll come back soon with another video so don't forget to subscribe to be informed in order not to miss anything, you'll make my day!
Bye. Revin.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire