dimanche 20 juillet 2014

Video Review (& demo) of Rouge Infusion Lip Stain from Sephora

Hi Everyone!


    Lipstick, lip gloss, lip balm and not to forget the lip stain! So much on the shelves and for our lips, it's up to us now to pick up what we like.

Tangerine Ink
    Today, i'm giving you my honest opinion on the Rouge Infusion from Sephora after few weeks of testing. Such product is especially useful when you wanna wear a nice, bold and intense lip color all day long and not spending your time at reapplying it every second!
Ruby Extract

At least, this is what i appreciate!

 





    Between the different colors offered, i chose a coral/orange - Tangerine Ink - and a deep beautiful red - Ruby Extract.

   So if, you wanna know everything before making a decision, check out the video down below - which is available onto my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/MoviesByRevin (don't forget to subscribe, so you won't miss any reviews!!).

VIDEO (& demo) - Sephora Rouge Infusion
Lip Stain!



    Just keep in mind that the world is full of different brands offering lip stain ... so, it's not gonna be the only review in this department! I'd like to hear from you, especially if you bought some, let me know in the comments section which ones and tell me what are your thoughts about it?!
     Thank you to follow me on this Blog and on my channel and if you don't wanna miss anything, please subscribe it's free and it'll make my day!!!
Revin.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire