This today make-up tutorial is more for going on a night out or for a special event (but if you think you can rock this on daytime ... go for it!!). Definitely more suitable for the dark or green eyes because it's gonna make them pop like a gem at Tiffany & Co.
Using, once again, the very friendly palette from Too Faced - A Few of my Favorite Things - but as always, you can use anything you have in your things that look similar, it's not necessary the brand that matters! Enjoy and have fun!!
VIDEO - STAND OUT MAKE-UP USING TOO FACED!
You'll find the tutorial on my channel - www.youtube.com/user/moviesbyrevin - on Youtube where all the products used will be indicated in the info box below the video, as always, but it's here that you'll find all the links:
Products used in this tutorial:
- Guerlain / Lingerie de Peau foundation in 02 Beige Clair
- Rimmel Wake-Me Up Concealer in Light (pink one)
- Hourglass / Ambient Lightning Blush in Mood Exposure
- Maybelline NY / Line Stiletto Liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Caramel
- L'Oréal mascara Voluminous False Fiber Lashes waterproof in Blackest Black
- Sephora Rouge Infusion lip stain in Tangerin Ink
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous
- Sephora / Retractable waterproof eyeliner in Matte Black
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- L'Oréal / Colour Caresse Shine Stain in Pink Resistance 183
- Maybelline NY / Colour Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- Too Faced / A Few of my Favorite Things palette in the eyeshadows section Bluff + Cream Colored Ponies + Party Time
You missed the last tutorial using the same palette? Clic here and your problem will be resolved! But, that's not all ... you can still enjoy the previous reviews on the Sephora Retractable waterproof eyeliner and the L'Oréal Colour Caresse Shine Stain.
Thank you so much for following me, i'll come soon with another one for this Summer!