Summer is here for the next 20 months (right?!), so I decided to come up with some colors but don't panic, nothing to bold or artistic, just a bit more to celebrate our friend: SUN. The make-up can be wear all year long and for any eye colors.
Using some eyeshadows from the MakeUpGeek, but as always, you can use anything you have in your things, it's not necessary the brand that matters! Enjoy and have fun!!
VIDEO - SUMMER MAKE-UP w/ MakeUpGeek!
You'll find the tutorial on my channel - www.youtube.com/user/moviesbyrevin - on Youtube where all the products used will be indicated in the info box below the video, as always, but it's here that you'll find all the links:
Products used in this tutorial:
- Benefit the Big Easy Liquid to Powder in 02 Light
- Rimmel Wake-Me Up Concealer in Light (pink one)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Blush in Natural Beauty
- Maybelline NY Eyestudio Gel liner in Black.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Blonde
- L'Oréal mascara Voluminous False Fiber Lashes waterproof in Blackest Black
- Sephora Rouge Infusion lip stain in Tangerin Ink
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Luminous + Radiant
- Lorac Perfectly Lit Liminizing powder in Spotlight
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MakeUpGeek eyeshadows in Vanilla Bean + Sea Mist + Mocha + Fuji
Thank you so much for following me, i'll come soon with another one for this Summer!