This is the time of the year where you HAVE to express your love and gratitude to the people you love, and maybe to those who helped you pass sanely through this year.
I'm gonna give you some suggestions-ideas of sets or kits to buy or to make proudly yourself via your favorite Drugstores and Sephora's stores (and website). You gonna have to excuse me if you can't find some items where you live, some may be easier to find or may only be available in north america ... :(
Nevertheless, the idea of these Christmas suggestions gifts sets is to get inspired. You can obviously buy different brands and items ... it's up to you because most of the products here (or all of them) are my preferences or, they're favorites on Youtube (which usually means something!!).
Stop blablating, let's starting! This 1st Christmas Gift Idea is only for eye pencils. Other ideas will follow for the next days!
- «Give me some Crazy Amazing Eye Pencils» Sets (Sephora):
- Urban Decay / Ocho Loco 2 = a set of 8 full size different famous 24/7 Glide-On eye pencils in a variety of dark colors (you can read my review) - a fantastic price of 68.00$CAD (instead of 196.00$CAD).
- Sephora Favorites / Draw the Line = a kit of 6 different eyeliners in a variety of formulas and shades - a perfect way to try some brands at just 36.00$CAD (instead of 94.00$CAD).
- Make Up Forever / Ever Lasting Liners Set = 6 of the famous Aqua Eyes from the brand in a variety of colors - a fantastic price of 47.00$CAD (instead of 106.00$CAD). For a limited time only!!
- Sephora Collection / 12Hr Wear Waterproof Contour Eye Pencils set = a selection of 4 different shades at a really good price of 27.00$CAD (instead of 44.00$CAD).
- Sephora+Pantone Universe / Rare Brilliance Liners Set = 3 different mega-metallic waterproof colors at a friendly price of 29.00$CAD.
- Stilla / Art of the Fine Line Stay All Day = a set of 4 different waterproof liquid eyeliners of the brand, at 47.00$CAD (instead of 75.00$CAD).
- «Give me some Eye Pencils» Set (Drugstores):
Create your very own personal set with the favorites and efficient eye pencils from the drugstores using the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Khol Kajal (existing in a variety of colors) with a price tag usually between 6.99 and 9.99$CAD + the Maybelline NY EyeStudio Master Drama Cream Pencils (existing in few colors) with a price tag usually between 6.99 and 9.99$CAD - you can read my review here + Milani Liquid Eye liner (existing in few shades) with a price tag usually around 7.99$CAD + the Jane Cosmetics Water-Resistant Eye Liner (existing in a bunch of shades) with a price tag around 7.99$CAD.
So now, buy a super nice/cute/fun little bag (at any drugstore or even dollarstore) and put inside several eye pencils. Add a little note using your lovely handwriting (much personal that way!) and write down for instance: «For no matter what, 365 days of cat eyes!!» or «For your beautiful eyes of yours!» ... This gift will bring some warm to her heart or i don't know!!!
If you wanna offer such set to someone, try to know (or to pay attention) what kind of shades does she use to wear: black / brown ... Usually a younger person might enjoy wearing colors for the fun of it (and because most jobs are too serious to allow it). If this person is in heaven when she wears black, so be it ... buy her several ones so she'll be always at her best thanks to you!! That is, of course, for the Drugstore's Set.
With the Sephora's Set, it's definitely for the lovers of eye pencils ... not only because the price tag is way higher but because the variety of shades available in some brands are pretty crazy!! Urban Decay - Sephora and Make Up Forever are the best. What i like about all these different sets offered, it allows you (or the person you love!!) to try something new, to have more than 1 item because a set is cheaper, and you can work usually with a better quality.
To give some love all year long - for a birthday - or now, at Christmas ... it's easy. You don't have to worry about the budget if you can't go High-end, some of the Drugstores are really good quality, the Scandaleyes from Rimmel London are pretty much the siamese of the 24/7 of Urban Decay ... it's good to know!
Now, go spend some ... LOVE.
Don't miss the part 2 - «Open Your Eyes»